Bike and Boat Adventure!Love to bike? Love to paddle?
Love to bike? Love to paddle? Combine the two with a scenic adventure on the Willamette River.
Eight miles of boating, eight miles of biking down calm moving water and up the trolley trail. Work your upper body, lower body, and your eyes with four hours of picturesque scenery. Join us with a well-rounded workout on a round trip tour through Oregon City.
Guided (4 Hours/Full Day)
- $125/contact for full day pricing
- Boats, bikes, gear, maps/information, guide, and shuttle provided.
- What does the guide provide?
• Knowledge of the area
• The ability to walk on the three islands in the river
- What does a full day offer?
• Longer time at the islands (bring lunch)
• A hike at George Rogers Park
• Coffee shop along the bike route
Self Guided (approximately 4 hours)
- Boats, bikes, gear, maps/information, and shuttle provided.
- Enjoy a scenic 8-mile Willamette River float. Finish with a bike ride along an art-decorated trolley trail back to the shop.
Where: The trip begins and ends at the docks of eNRG Kayaking in Sportcraft Moorage (1701 Clackamette Dr. Oregon City, OR 97045)
Willamette Park in West Linn, OR
1100 12th St, West Linn, OR 97068, USA
Age Restrictions: There is a minimum age of 8 years old for a child to paddle on their own. We do offer tandem kayaks for a child to partner with an adult. If a child is small (around 4 years old) the parent can often paddle with the child in their lap.
eNRG Kayaking’s number one goals is your safety throughout these trips. For this reason, eNRG Kayaking reserves the right to postpone trips due to flooding river conditions or inclement weather (high winds & lightning). We appreciate your understanding when Mother Nature decides not to cooperate with our schedule.
eNRG Kayaking reserves the right to reschedule a trip due to low enrollment in a course. We need a minimum of 4 people to run a trip.